CPhT Review Program
RELAX! You now have the edge! Save yourself time and money with PTS. You have the ability to target key information that will be covered on the exam in a simple, easy and affordable way to get prepared for the PTCE. The CPhT Review Course is a total of 36 hours over a 4 week period.
Pharmacy Technician Solutions – Curriculum
PTS uses a curriculum written to follow the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board Exam Review. Pharmacy Technician Solutions does not try to cover every aspect about the field of Pharmacy in the CPhT Review Course. Rather, it targets the information that is relevant to the certification exam. Pharmacy Technician Solutions’ CPhT Review Course content includes Pharmaceutical Calculations, Dosage Calculations, Principles of Mathematics, Drug Classification, Pharmacology, Pharmacy Law, Hospital, Assisting the Pharmacist, Drug Inventory Control, Pharmacy Administration and Management, among much more.
Content Specific Review Topics
The content of the exam review offered by PTS is characterized under nine functioning areas:
- Pharmacology for Technicians – 13.75% of the exam.
- Pharmacy Law and Regulations – 12.50% of the exam.
- Sterile and Non-Sterile Compounding – 8.75% of the exam.
- Medication Safety – 12.50% of the exam.
- Pharmacy Quality Assurance – 7.50% of the exam.
- Medication Order Entry and Fill Process – 17.50% of the exam.
- Pharmacy Inventory Management – 8.75% of the exam.
- Pharmacy Billing and Reimbursement – 8.75% of the exam.
- Pharmacy Information Systems Usage and Application – 10.00% of the exam.
Strongly Suggested For Enrollment But Not Required:
- The PTS Pharmacy Technician Course or
- Already working as a Pharmacy Technician